The change in temperatures between the cold outside and the warmer indoor environment makes it difficult to take care of our feet during the winter. Often we tend to shelter them a lot to protect them from the cold winter temperatures. But when entering work, at home or at school, the increase of the degree and the foot begins to sweat. And what happens then? Well, we are creating the best environment for bacteria and the spread of fungi: wet, dark, and hot. And not only that. When going out to the street again, this can be the cause of the foot to cool very quickly and, with it, the whole body.
On the other hand, as in summer, we are used to pampering this part of the body more. The truth is that in winter we tend to forget about its care and disregard it completely. As a result, signs such as dehydration nail problems and even cracks appear.
How To Choose Slippers Every Couple Needs?
Do you know which the best walking shoes are for women and men? When you have decided what you are going to use the footwear for, you have to take into account the following characteristics: The fingers should have enough space and freedom of movement.
1. The front part must be flexible so that the joints of the foot can perform the movement.
2. The sole must provide stability and not be slippery. The soles with a certain thickness cushion the impact when walking to dissipate the loads better. The best option is to opt for rubber soles or synthetic materials; they have much more cushioning capacity than leather.
3. The shoe must be made of a breathable material, such as leather. This and other natural materials are more appropriate for cutting the shoe, which is the area that covers the foot. In addition, this will prevent bad smell and excessive sweating of the foot.
4. An adult’s foot supports the weight of the entire body by distributing it between the front and the heel. It is precisely the heel that supports the main load. The higher the heel height, the more weight will pass to the front.
5. Avoid very narrow lasts. This type of footwear can cause the appearance of bunions.
Some More Tips
6. The heel area is important to be held so that the shoe does not go up and down when walking, as chafing and irritation can occur in the area. In addition, the support of the rear foot can prevent kinks.
7. If you use custom insoles, it is preferable that you can remove the insole from the shoe for comfort; this way, the foot will have more space.
8. Flowing Comfort: Comfort is one of the most important factors. The best walking shoes should be very comfortable. Each step must be like walking between cotton, the three parts of the shoe must act as a whole to achieve a fantastic comfort level.
Finally, when choosing the size, the ideal is that there is enough space to move the toes, at the same time that the ankle and the floor remain well held.